Bali Creatives Retreat Fall 2018
Immerse in Bali - Unleash your Creativity - Expand - Become an Artist of Life
November 12-19th, 2018
The Creatives Retreat in Bali is an all-inclusive unique opportunity designed to amplify your creativity in an amazing space.
The island of Bali is one of the most expressively creative places on earth. If you have an inkling of creative energy flowing, it will amplify it quickly and allow you to express it. If you have a lot of it flowing, it will expand it more and take that potential in new directions.
The Balinese express themselves daily through dance, offerings, food prep, ceremony decorations, daily performances, fabric design, intricate wood work, stone carving, craft making, music making, it goes on and it is all for us to experience just by showing up.
Join Kelly Sheets and Valori Wells for an one of a kind Creatives Retreat in Ubud, Bali, November 12-19th, 2018. Our home base will be a beautiful retreat setting in the lush cultural center of the island. It includes delicious meals, creative exploration and beautiful spa treatments.
There are only 8 spots available to create an intimate setting.
Here is what we is included in this adventure of a lifetime.
What we have planned...
- Daily creative projects with Val including block printing, photography and some drawing to name a few
- Daily sessions with Kelly giving you tools to unleash your creativity and integrate this way of being once you leave Bali and head home
- 7 nights, 8 days in your own private luxury room
- 3 meals a day plus afternoon tea and coffee time with Balinese sweets
- Explore Tirta Impul Temple, the Water Temple, in Ubud
- Natural dying class with a group that educates about textiles throughout Indonesia!
- Early Morning Walks in the Rice Fields
- Visit the Monkey Forest of Ubud
- Excursions to the markets to engage with the locals, explore fabrics, art, crafts and taste some local treats
- Learn to make traditional Balinese offerings and get an understanding of why these daily art practices cultivate the creativity in the Balinese people
- An evening of traditional Balinese Barong Dancing and music
- Time to rejuvenate by the pool(s) and integrate all of the good vibes of Bali
- "Goodie Bag” of travel art supplies to expand your creativity during Valori’s daily creative time
- Transportation to and from Airport
- 15% off any Spa treatments you with to have at the hotel spa.
Once you have registered for your week, we’ll follow up with a more detailed itinerary with workshop descriptions and a small supply list. And, as our trip approaches, we’ll send you helpful information to prepare you for your adventure.
Who are Kelly and Valori....
Kelly Sheets has spent a lot of time in Bali over the past 18 years and it’s the perfect place to get out of your normal routine and explore a new way of being you. It has always been pivotal in her exploration of who she is in the world and always gives her what she needs. As a leadership coach Kelly takes her clients to Bali to immerse and experience changes quickly. www.kellysheets.com
Valori Wells is an artist, fabric designer, and photographer. Bold, unique block prints are her signature expression in the fabric world. She is passionate, joyful and generous about unleashing the creativity in those around her. She enjoys experimenting with different mediums and bring others into her playful way of being. www.valoriwells.com
For more details and to sign up:
Please set up a call with Kelly below or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Is this retreat for you?
- Do you want to be inspired and light up all of your senses?
- Are you looking to expand your creative expression beyond what you are currently experiencing?
- Do you feel stuck in life, creativity, business or personal? Or find that you limit yourself with self-judgment?
- Are you exploring what else you want to do in your life or want to get to know yourself better?
- Do you just have the "feeling" that you need to go?
If any of these fit, we would love to have you. This trip is designed to open your mind, inspire you and help you grow as a person so if it resonates, it is probably the right fit for you.
Together, Valori and Kelly, have complimentary skills that create a unique experience immersing you in Bali and tapping into higher levels of expression in all areas of your life.
The investment to attend the Creatives Retreat in Bali is $3,995.
This investment is all-inclusive minus airfare, shipping purchased items to your home, most alcohol, spending money and tips. You may pay the $3995 in full or make three payments of $1475. A non-refundable deposit of $1475 is required to hold your spot. The remaining balance is due by October 1, 2018. **
** Terms & Conditions:
The Retreat in Bali will cover a wide variety of experiences led by Kelly & Val. There will be a small supply list for the week. Specifics will be shared with you well in advance of the trip.
Please be sure to check your calendar before you sign up for the Creatives Retreat in Bali. A $1475 cancellation charge will be applied to all refunds due to transaction costs and administrative fees prior to October 1, 2018. For cancellations after, we will issue a full credit for a future workshop less the $1475 deposit. Arriving late or leaving the Bali Retreat, for any reason whatsoever, will not result in a refund, and no refunds will be made for any unused portions of the Bali Retreat.
Once your registration is confirmed you'll receive details and waiver. Please note we must receive your signed waiver for you to be fully registered. The signed waiver must be received within 7 days of receipt.
Participants therefore understand, acknowledge and agree that if they fail to pay the remaining $2520 due on the above-described dates, the initial deposit of $1475 shall be forfeited.
Please note, we reserve the right to postpone or cancel this workshop offering up to six weeks in advance of the trip if in the unlikely event we do not have enough registrants, or less in the case of an act of God. If we have to cancel the workshop you will be refunded all workshop fees less administrative fees. Travel Insurance is recommended.
There are only 8 spots available for this amazing opportunity. They will be reserved on a first come, first serve basis with receipt of deposit used as the determining factor of registration. Once we have received your registration and deposit, you are in agreement with all the terms and conditions listed above.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com